A woman walking on campus with a backpack

Learn More

Once a student has been admitted into a post-secondary institution, parent/guardian no longer has access to student’s record, even if the student is under the age of 18, according to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). For South Plains College to release information to parent/guardian, student must complete and submit an Authorization to Release Student Information Form to the Admissions & Records office. For the Authorization to Release Student Information form, click here.

Students login information will be on their South Plains College acceptance letter. Acceptance letters are emailed to the email address provided by the student on the application that was submitted.

Login Format

Be sure to use all lowercase letters for your username
Your default password is in this format: Capital first letter of your first name, first four letters of your last name(lowercase), dollar symbol, last four of Social Security Number, exclamation point (!).
example: Jsmit$1234!

Note: If no SSN was submitted, substitute 6-digit birthday (mmddyy) in place of 4-digit SSN.

If you need help please call the Help Desk at 806-716-2600.

Login to “MySPC”, then click the blue icon titled “Texan Connect”. Holds will be listed at the top of the page.

Student can pay their bill online by logging into MySPC, click on Texan Connect icon, then click on Student Bill/Refund Choice (this is preferred and the ONLY way to pay if wanting to set up a payment plan). Student may also call the Business Office at 806-716-2409 to pay in full with a debit/credit card, or can go in person at any SPC campus with cash, card, or check.

Login to “MySPC”, then click the blue icon titled “Texan Connect”. Once you are in Texan Connect, select the “Student Registration/Planning” tab, then select “Go to Plan/Schedule”.

Students will access their online courses through Blackboard. For more information on how to navigate Blackboard, click here.

Student must meet with the high school counselor to complete the Dual Credit Drop Request form. Counselor will then send the drop request form to South Plains College.

Transcript requests are handled by the Admissions and Records office. Instructions on requesting a transcript can be found here.

Student can access your student email through MySPC. Select the link titled “Office 365” and sign in with the same credentials as your MySPC account.