Transcript Requests

admspcStudents may request copies of their academic records accumulated while at South Plains College.  Students are allowed a total of ten free transcript copies.  Additional copies beyond the lifetime quota of ten copies are $2.00 each, cash or money order payable in advance. 

Transcript requests cannot be honored from those students whose financial and academic records at the college are not in good standing. 

Official Transcripts

Currently enrolled SPC students, click here 
to login to MySPC and request your transcript online.

If you are NOT currently enrolled at SPC, you may request an official transcript:

  1. by completing and submitting the signed Transcript Request Form with a copy of picture id by:

    1. mail to: 

      South Plains College
      Transcript Request, Box C
      1401 S. College Ave.
      Levelland, TX 79336
    2. fax to:  (806) 897-3167
    3. email as a scanned attachment to:
  2. in person with a picture I.D. at the: 
    1. Levelland Admissions and Records Office located in the Student Services Building. 

      Monday through Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 
      Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
    2. Reese Admissions and Records Office located in Building 8.  PLEASE NOTE:  If your last attendance at SPC was in 1985 or before, you must obtain your transcript from the Levelland office.

      Monday through Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. 
      Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. 

      Click here to see our regular office hours and Holiday Schedule.
  3. in writing through the Admissions and Records Office at the Levelland Campus. Your request must include the following: your full name, Social Security Number *, date of birth, address, telephone number, the last semester enrolled, and student signature. Send your request with a photocopy of your I.D. to: 

South Plains College
Transcript Request, Box C
1401 S. College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336
fax to: (806) 897-3167


Unofficial Transcripts
  1. If you are a current student - You can print an unofficial transcript by logging in to MySPC and accessing CampusConnect.  Your unofficial transcript can be found under the "Registration Options" menu in CampusConnect.
  2. If you are not a current student - You can request an unofficial copy in person at the Levelland, Reese, ATC, or Plainview campus.

* Your social security number is being requested because it is a unique identification number which is maintained for the purpose of assurance that the correct student record is accessed. The disclosure of such information is voluntary. Your disclosure of your social security number will be governed by the Public Information Act (Charter 552 of the Texas Government Code.

For more information call (806) 716-2345


Press | Facebook | iTuneU | Listen Live to Texan Radio | MySPC | Blackboard | Contact Us