BMB. Vice President for Student Affairs
1. Serves as the chief student affairs officer for the college. Coordinates the specific functions of the Dean of Students, Associate Dean of Students, Dean of Admissions and Records, Director of Guidance and Counseling, Associate Dean of Research and Reports.
2. Works closely with the Vice President for Academic Affairs, the Vice President for Finance and Administration, and the divisional deans/directors in the formation of the institutional budget.
3. Interprets institutional policy as it relates to matters of the student affairs division.
5. Serves as liaison officer from the college to certain other colleges, groups, and individuals.
6. Serves as a permanent member of Executive Council, Administrative Council, Academic Council, and Instructional Dean’s Council, and is chair of the Student Services Council.
7. Authorizes and supervises the data, information, and reports which are generated through the institutional research office.8. Performs other duties as assigned by the President of the college.