Where can I test?
Hours of Operation
Welcome to the South Plains College Testing Center
The Testing Center is committed to maintain the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standards and practices, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment.
The South Plains College Testing Center provides testing services that meet the needs of the students. The following tests are available to be administered:
- American College Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance (TEAS)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam
- Pre-Physical Therapy Assistant Entrance Exam
- Proctored Exams
- Radiology Entrance Exam
- Surgical Technology Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Texas State Initiative Assessment (TSI)
Note, not all tests are offered on all campus locations. When registering for an exam check the testing registration certificate.
Have Questions? Contact the Testing Staff:
Levelland Testing Staff Personnel
Reese Testing Personnel