How to Register for Classes
NOTE: The following must be on file before you will be allowed to register for classes:
- ApplyTexas application for admission.
- official transcript(s)
- an official college transcript from each and every college attended since high school or
- an official high school transcript with date of graduation or
- a certified copy of GED certificate or scores.
- evidence of TSI compliance.
- proof of meningitis vaccination or exemption if under 22.
How to Register for Classes
- Orientation – Recent high school graduates, first-time college students, and students with less than 15 credit hours are encouraged to attend orientation.
- Online – For students who do not attend Orientation. See instructions below.
- On Campus – Please see the registration information for the semester of interest.
1401 S. College Avenue, Levelland
819 Gilbert Drive, Lubbock
SPC Byron Martin Advanced Technology Center
3201 Ave. Q, Lubbock
1920 W. 24th Street, Plainview
Online Registration Instructions
Please note: Your schedule will be deleted if payment is not received by deadline.
You will use the username and password automatically setup for you upon acceptance to South Plains College. Your SPC Username and Password will be included in your acceptance letter, which will be emailed to the address you provide on the application for admission. (Please make sure to also check your junk mail.) If you do not have an email address, your letter will be sent to your permanent address.
1) Login to MySPC with your SPC Username and Password. If you do not know your SPC Username and/or Password, click on the “Forgot Username/ Password?” link next to the login button.
2) Click on the “CampusConnect” tab on top.
- If a “Message Notification” regarding payment deadlines pops up, acknowledge at the bottom of the notification box.
- Review your information in the “Demographic Information” box and update if incorrect or missing. Notify your advisor if corrections are needed for the major or advisor name.
3) Add Courses.
Discuss with your advisor the courses you should take. You may also view your Degree Audit under the “Registration Options” drop down menu.
- From the “Registration Options” drop down menu, select “Add/Drop Courses.” NOTE: If you have a Hold on your account, this option will not be available to you until all Holds are removed.
- Select the desired Term, Campus, and Department and click the “Display Schedule & Available Courses” button. NOTE: You must register for any required developmental courses first.
- Use the scrollbar to view available courses. Click on the Add button adjacent to the course you wish to add. The course will be added to your schedule, and will be visible in the top portion of the screen.
- To add additional courses, repeat steps 2 and 3. To drop a course from your schedule: click on the “Drop” button adjacent to the course listed on your schedule at the top of the page. NOTE: You can drop only during the registration period. After the registration period, you must drop in person at the Admissions and Records Office.
4) Print Schedule and Statement.
To print your statement and pay your account, mouse over “Accounts Options” and select “Review/Pay Account” from the dropdown menu. Select a term and click the “Display Balance” button. Scroll down to view and pay your statement. To print your schedule/statement, click on the “Printer Friendly” link on the upper right corner of the screen. REMEMBER: Your schedule will be deleted if payment is not received by the payment deadline. Click here for payment deadlines.